On Friday and Saturday, November 9-10, 2018, we will celebrate the grand opening of our taproom in Hutchinson, KS, and we would love for you to join us!
For the occasion, we will be tapping a few special kegs that we’ve been holding onto as well as a brand new beer made as a collaboration with Slammed Brewing, a start-up brewery based in Wichita, KS.
The beers we will tap include:
- Barred Owl, Scottish Export
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Barred Owl
- Chickadee, Berliner-style Weisse
- Wine Barrel Aged Chickadee with Passionfruit
- Junco, New England-style IPA
- Sparrow, Dark English Mild
- Golden Tanager, New England-style IPA with Brett and Passionfruit (collaboration with Slammed Brewing)
- Great Horned, Wee Heavy
- Raven, Imperial Stout
- Barrel Aged Bull Dog, Oatmeal Stout from Three Rings Brewery
Comfort and Joy food truck will be parked in front of the brewery serving dinner on Friday and both lunch and dinner on Saturday.
This event is open to everyone to please come out and enjoy beers with us in the new taproom! The taproom hours are:
- Thursday: 3 – 8PM
- Friday: 11AM – 8PM
- Saturday: 11AM – 8PM
The taproom address is:
111 W 2nd Ave
Hutchinson, KS 67501